2024年9月21日 星期六

Translated by Elizabeth Dong

 People’s Daily said: People who let someone have entered their heart will miss him/her very much whether they see him/her or not. I had no intention of mentioning you to the wind ,but the wind said it could go see you on my behalf.

The autumn wind plucked the strings in my heart, from forbearance to intensity, which let me have kept thinking of you.

I am no longer satisfied with “missing you”, but I want to see you, most of all. Please forgive me for the enthusiasm that I have hidden for a long time.

I am not by your side ,but I am under your control. My heart is mine, but it is filled with you, forget it, let it go.

Of the four seasons, only autumn has a heart, so autumn has sorrow and autumn has longing. Autumn is the season where “you need to meet to relieve the longing”.

Autumn is exquisite and clear, the sunshine and air are so crisp and bright that they are about to burst. It’s so beautiful, it would be nice if you were here.

As we go from the first spring to the deepest autumn, the moonlight becomes as clear as water, which must have a lot to do with autumn.

Some people say that autumn is suitable for missing each other ,but it even better for meeting each other.

The fierceness of summer and the pouring rain ferment our waiting for each other, turning our waiting into inseparable longing.

We have accumulated a whole season of thoughts in our hearts, and occasionally we meet in a light dream, and we can still be happy for a long time when we wake up.

Missing you is what I pay for my love and heartbeat.

Walking through the hustle and bustle of the streets, it would be nice if you were there. The autumn sunset in the distance is uniquely gentle. In the fleeting dusk, it meets the evening breeze, and thoughts come to my face. I want to write to you: Look at the sky at dawn and the clouds at dusk...

Drinking tea under the moon, thinking about the end of the world. When you see each other but can’t see each other, you miss him/her so much that you fall into a dream again.

I used to think that the most beautiful thing in life is meeting each other, but later I realized that the most difficult thing is actually meeting each other again.

A thought of autumn wind blows, a thought of autumn brings long thoughts. I’ve been talking about you a lot lately, and this is another way I miss you.

The longing sings softly, escaping the hustle and bustle of the day, but cannot escape the cold and lingering night.

The past is like a group of murmuring girls, pushing against the hearts that are about to move, laughing and dispersing, leaving only one girl with her head bowed and a smile.

Autumn, your heart turns out to be sweetly sad for her/him.

So, meet up! This is the best way to express our accumulated longing. When I see you, I can stare into each other’s eyes and speak softly. It’s as precious and beautiful as being lost and found.

I want to see you, but I know clearly that our meeting will be more meaningful only when you also want to see me.

Even if we stand silently, it is still very beautiful, watching the grass bearing its seeds, the wind shaking its leaves, you are in my eyes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

GCIOSGF

台北時尚蔬食薈2023-2024月例會活動

歡迎加入時尚蔬食薈吃蔬食救地球活動